Summer is heating up and so is our rewards list. Here are 10 suggestions for July.
July is typically a slower month around the office (or virtual office), with many people on their summer holidays. However, that doesn’t mean business has to halt entirely. Providing incentives that are summer-themed and personalized to your employees can help to keep motivation up during a slower time.
Check out our top 10 suggestions for rewards this month!
- Hydro Flask -Keep your employees hydrated in the summer heat with a hydro flask of their choice -branding is also a good option
- House cleaning service for a day -Provide some well-deserved stress relief by finding a local house cleaning service to come to your employee’s house for a day.
- Travel gift card (airline, train, etc.) -We have all missed travelling -A travel gift card is a fitting reward that can be used towards any upcoming summer adventures and travel plans.
- Specialty coffee for a week -Let them choose a specialty coffee (or tea) and deliver it to the office everyday for a week.
- Lunch with the boss -Take your employee out for a nice lunch at a restaurant of their choice and get to know them. Ask genuine questions and try to (mostly) avoid work talk.
- Spa day -Treat your employee to a relaxing spa day. They are sure to come back rejuvenated and ready to work through the summer heat.
- Museum membership -Provide a monthly or yearly membership to a local museum (location dependent.)
- Camping chairs -Gift some comfy camping chairs, so your employee can enjoy the great outdoors this summer.
- Pool floats -Pool floats are fun for any age, and a great reward for the summer months.
- Sporting event tickets -Find sporting events in your area, and let them choose one that fits their interests. Suggestion: provide 2 tickets, so they can bring a +1 🙂