As summer winds down, check out our last batch of employee rewards ideas.
”Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” – Richard Branson
Employees want to feel valued for their hard work–and that means more than just a paycheck and a fancy title. Feeling appreciated by colleagues and managers is an important aspect of job satisfaction, performance and ultimately employee retention. So, connecting with your employees and providing meaningful recognition can truly go a long way.
Want some creative ideas? Check out our top 10 for August…
- Nice bottle of wine -You can’t go wrong with a delicious bottle of wine for your employee to enjoy with friends and family on a summer night 🙂
- Down insulated jacket -A perfect companion for warm summer days and cool summer nights.
- TV streaming subscription (Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc.) -Gift a streaming subscription of their choice, so they can relax with a great TV show after work.
- Support a charity of choice -Let your employee pick a charity that is meaningful to them and make a donation in their name.
- Hammock -Great for bringing along on a camping trip, or for just putting up in the yard.
- Yoga mat -Support your employee’s mental and physical wellness with a brand new yoga mat.
- Engraved cuff links -Something your employee can surely sport during wedding season.
- Personalized flask -A fun reward that they can bring along for many of their summer activities.
- Horseback riding for 2 -For your more active employee. Location dependent.
- Ride sharing credits (Uber, Lyft, etc.) -Make getting around town a breeze this summer with credits from your employee’s preferred ride sharing service.